The following materials, modeled after the chart prepared by Professor Allen Rostron and Professor Nancy Levit at the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Law, contain information about online companions of main law reviews and journals at the top 20 schools (as determined by the most recent US News overall ranking, not because that system merits endorsement, but because it is convenient). Specifically, the chart derives from the journals’ websites the following information:
- Name of the online journal
- Word count limitation, if any
- Subject matter limitations, if any
- Preferred essay/commentary/review submission method
- Whether articles from online journal are included in HeinOnline’s Law Journal Library
- Other information of possible interest to authors.
Bridget J. Crawford, Information for Submitting to Online Law Review Companions (Feb. 1, 2022) (working paper), https://digitalcommons.pace.edu/lawfaculty/1211/.