To submit work to the Digital Commons, complete the following steps and email all materials to Jennifer Rosenstein, :
Print out and sign the Contributor Agreement form. Return the signed form to Jennifer Rosenstein as a scanned PDF or by mail:
Note: All authors/contributors might sign an Agreement form. We cannot accept electronic signatures.
- Email Jennifer with your materials for submission. Papers/articles may be submitted as a PDF or Word document. The Digital Commons can also support multimedia such as images or PowerPoint presentations.
- In the email, include the following information:
- All author/ contributor names, professional titles, school and departmental affiliation
- Keywords describing the content of the submission
- If your work is part of an existing Digital Commons series, such as a thesis for a particular academic program
Any questions please contact Jennifer Rosenstein, .